Join the world’s largest pany!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic Software is seeking a skilled Financial Operations Analyst – Junior/ Intermediate to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. This is an ideal position for motivated individls looking for a diverse, fast-paced, fully remote environment.
• Assist the team in maintaining and monitoring the KPIs dashboard, ensuring the protection of data integrity
• Gather and analyze data to prepare ad hoc financial and operational reports to assess biness performance
• Monitor pany-wide budgeting process and assist in preparing monthly revenue forecasts
• Provide support services in the monthly reports related to cost and profitability monitoring and advise on optimizing performance and profitability
At Scopic, we believe talent can be found in every corner of the globe, and you shouldn’t be limited location. Our emoyees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel fortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow and you take on additional responsibility, you will have opportunities to move up in pany. If you work hard and deliver qlity results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions etely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Be a Valble Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic emoyees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so all team members have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of apications. Scopic emoyees work independently and are entsted with considerable responsibility.
Contribute to Meaningful Apications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative apications. The apications Scopic works on are the cornerstone of our clients’ binesses. Clients and ers will rely on you to ensure the delivery of qlity software products.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schle
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are fortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annl pay reases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects ing the latest technologies
• 1-4 year of full-time professional experience in Finance, Accounting or Data Analytics
• Smunication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to be proactive, identify issues, and resolve tasks in a timely manner
• Excellent attention to detail
• Independent and disciined
• Knowledge of the IT/software indtry, preferred
• Advanced written and spoken English
• Bachelors degree in Accounting, Biness Administration, Finance, Economics or a related field
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Please apy online: /jobs/fk03cg5?source=PortalInform%20GE
Have questions about this position? Contact at
About Scopic Software
Scopic Software is the world’s largest pany. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services to our clients and creating an empowering environment for our emoyees.
We build and market advanced software for clients and ers around the globe. With 10+ years in the indtry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve brought to life software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our work on our portfolio: /portfolio/.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: /careers.
Написать автору вакансии